Rock Camp Terms & Conditions
1. Full payment is required at time of enrollment for confirmation of ROCKCAMP placement.
2. Requests for refunds must be made through [email protected] at least 14 days prior to the commencement of the student’s first session. Refund requests made with less than 14 days notice will forfeit fees already paid.
3. Refunds will not be given for partial attendance.
4. Refund requests made with a minimum 14 days notice will be paid less 5% to cover administrative costs and Paypal commissions
5. Parent NSW vouchers can be redeemed for Rockcamp activities with the value of the vouchers not exceeding the value of the camp. A refund will be issued for the value of the voucher back through Paypal less 5% to cover administrative costs and Paypal commissions.
6. I understand that date change requests are not always possible due to other camps being full or for other reasons. Successful date change requests that are made with less than 7 days’ notice will incur a 20% administrative fee.
7. Sydney Rock Climbing reserves the right to refuse entry or terminate ROCKCAMP enrolment to students not abiding by SICG, St Peters rules at participants own expense.
8. Sydney Rock Climbing reserves the right to cancel any program. Every effort will be made to give reasonable notice, with those enrolled given the option of credit (6 months) or a refund for the amount of money outstanding. I understand that credit for a future camp cannot be split across multiple camps, for a e.g. a full day camp cannot be split across 2 half day camps.
9. Relating to Covid-19: I understand that Rockcamp registration is dependent on following and abiding by the most up to date information provided by the NSW Public Health Orders. I understand that a refund will not be given for registrations that do not comply with these orders at the time of booking unless a minimum 14 days notice is given.
10. I understand that Sydney Rock Climbing reserves the right to retain all media taken of participants for promotional purposes.
11. I understand that Sydney Rock Climbing will retain participant’s enrollment details on a database which shall be removed upon request.
12. I authorise the staff of Sydney Rock Climbing and/or Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym, St Peters to obtain medical assistance as they see fit and I will incur any costs arisen from this.
13. By enrolling my child into ROCKCAMP I agree to the above terms and conditions