– January 22, 2019
My son Lucca loves climbing with the stone monkeys. He has improved his concentration skills and whole body strength.
(verified owner) – January 29, 2019
My son loves the program. He’s in high school, takes the train after school with his friends. The program is a blend of strengthening exercises, and skills-based climbing training. The kids are regularly graded on their skills, and they work hard at challenging themselves and each other to improve.
– October 16, 2019
My son loves Stone Monkey.
He really enjoys rock climbing and spending time with good friends.
(verified owner) – September 16, 2020
My nine year old son is a natural climber and I wanted to harness his ability into a formalised activity. He’s improved through learning correct climbing techniques and loves the challenges presented to him. I highly recommend Stone Monkeys! We’ll be back next term.
(verified owner) – July 13, 2021
My son has been climbing with Stone Monkeys during the school terms and holidays for the last year – its the best part of his week. The instructors are great and the kids are a friendly and supportive group. Our son loves the physical and mental challenge of climbing, and has developed a lot of self-confidence as he has advanced through the climbing difficulty levels and learned new skills like lead climbing.
(verified owner) – January 28, 2022
My 10 year old son is not interested in team sports at all but has really taken to Stone Monkeys. He has been climbing now for a few terms and it has helped is physical and mental co-ordination as he really enjoys challenging his body and mind. It has been great for his self-esteem to be able to finally find and enjoy something physical.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
If you’re looking to extend your child’s climbing abilities further or maybe you can’t make one of our designated youth programs why not sign your child up for a private session.
Catering to all ages and abilities our instructors will have your child climbing to new heights.
Session rates * Discounts apply to multiple climbers
** Price excludes entry or climbing equipment
Looking for a fun present or the holidays?
Our gift cards are redeemable across all programs and make for a perfect gift for any new or aspiring climbers.
*Note – Gift cards are only redeemable for instructional services listed provided by Sydney Rock Climbing and are not redeemable for entry or other services at Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym.
1. Full payment is required at time of enrolment for confirmation of Stone Monkeys placement.
2. Requests for refunds must be made through [email protected] at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the student’s first session. Refund requests made with less than 7 day’s notice will forfeit fees already paid.
3. Refunds will not be given for partial attendance
4. Payments and enrolments are non-transferable
5. For full term paying students, session days may be swapped to another day twice per term upon request. For pro rata paying students that may swap days once a term.
6. Sydney Rock Climbing reserves the right to refuse entry or terminate Stone Monkeys enrolment to students not abiding by club rules at participants own expense.
7. Parents/ Guardians of students under the age of 10 years old. I understand that I must be present at all times during the session and that I may be called upon to belay. I understand that my absence of this role may result in no climbing for my child.
8. Sydney Rock Climbing reserves the right to cancel any program. Every effort will be made to give reasonable notice, with those enrolled given a refund for the amount of money outstanding
9. I understand that Stone Monkeys shirts are a uniform that is to be worn at every session/ event.
10. I understand that Stone Monkeys reserves the right to retain all media taken of participants for promotional purposes.
11. I understand that Stone Monkeys will retain participant’s enrolment details on a database which shall be removed upon request.
12. I authorise the staff of Sydney Rock Climbing and/or Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym, St Peters to obtain medical assistance as they see fit and I will incur any costs arisen from this
13. By enrolling my child into the Stone Monkeys program I agree that I have read and agree by the above terms and conditions.